Monday, April 8, 2013

"GREAT DEPRESSION REF"

1. Which of the following increased in the 1920's? I chose letter C Foreign Demand for U.S. farm products. But the answer was A) Farmers Debts. I got it wrong because I wasnt careful reading the question.

2. Which was not a cause of the Great Depression? I chose letter B The availability of easy credit. But it was C) A growing number of homeless people. I got it wrong because I answered the question too quick.

3.Which was not a cause of the Dust Bowl? I chose letter A Drought. But it was C) Thick layers of prairie grasses. I got it wrong because I answered it too quick.

4.Who made up the Bonus Army that marched on Washington? I chose letter D Business and Labor Leaders who agreed to work together. But it was A) World War 1 veterans and their families. I think I got it wrong because I made an mechanical error.

9. During the Great Depression, the overall unemployment rate was about? I chose letter A 100%. When the answer was C) 25%. I got it wrong because I answered it too quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment